- Taxpayers who have not set off their tax liability for GSTR3B for July 2017 and have only done submit of their GSTR-3B, have now been given option to edit, Submit and file their return. But those who have already offset liability would not be able to edit GSTR-3B
- If something wrong done in GSTR-3B than Correction can be made in next month’s return or during reconciliation between GSTR-1, 2 & 3 with GSTR-3B.
- GST credit can be availed on spare parts used for vehicles repairs and vehicle is a truck used for moving goods.
- Under Tran-1 you have to give
Transport of goods by road is the most commonly used mode of transportation for businesses which supply goods. This transportation by road is facilitated either by a Goods Transport Agency (GTA) or common carriers such as autorickshaw or courier agencies. In this blog, we will understand what is meant by a Goods Transport Agency (GTA) and the GST rates for transportation service provided by a Goods Transport Agency. This is the first blog in the series wherein, we will understand the various tax provisions with respect to services provided by Goods Transport Agencies and the tax impact on persons taking … Read more
- Would head offices providing centralized HR, Finance and IT functions also need to raise invoices to its branch- Yes, if the head office and branches are distinct persons as specified in section 25(4), invoice is required to be issued and GST should also be paid.
- Where free replacement is provided to the customers without consideration under warranty, no GST is chargeable on such replacement. In such cases goods may be sent on delivery challan as provided in rule 55 of the CGST Rule, 2017
- How the invoicing should be done for free goods given along with sale so that corresponding
- Services provided by the Central Government, State Government, Union territory or local authority to a person other than business entity, is exempted from GST. So, Property Tax, Water Tax, if collected by the RWA/Co-operative Society on behalf of the MCGM from individual flat owners, then GST is not leviable.
- Similarly, GST is not leviable on Non-Agricultural Tax, Electricity Charges etc, which are collected under other statutes from individual flat owners. However, if these charges are collected by the Society for generation of electricity by Society’s generator or to provide drinking water facility or any other service, then such charges collected
Entities involved in export of goods or services having GST Registration are allowed to export goods without payment of IGST by furnishing an export bond or Letter of Undertaking (LUT) in Form GST RFD-11.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION OF LETTER OF UNDERTAKING NUMBER:
According to the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017 any registered person exporting goods without payment of integrated tax is required to furnish a bond or a Letter of Undertaking (LUT) in FORM GST RFD-11. The following types of persons registered under GST will be allowed to submit a letter of undertaking and undertake export transactions.