It is a very common belief that starting a business in India requires huge amount of investment. But not all businesses require too much investment. India is a land of opportunities and one can start a business with low investment or even no investment. You can start a business in India with a nominal amount of investment and grow your business. India has a rapidly growing economy and has a massive population. In this article we will discuss some ideas for business start-up in India.
• Home canteen: Running a home canteen requires low investment in business. Off late, the business of food supply has gained a lot of popularity. It is a profitable small-scale business. You can start a business in India with a nominal amount of investment and grow your business.
• Dance instructor:You can work as a dance instructor and this does not require a whole lot of money. You can open your own school or work as a freelance dance instructor. Since dance forms an integral part of Indian culture, many parents like their kids to learn dance from a very early age. Therefore, there are plenty of opportunities for a dance instructor to earn both fame and money.
• Fashion designing:If you are good at art and like fashion, then fashion designing is the best choice. In order to make the most sought-after outfits you will have to undergo training in this field.
• Data entry jobs:This job does not require huge investment. If you have a computer at home and internet connection, you can start a data entry company. Filling up forms online is a popular example of data entry jobs on the Internet.
• Homemade chocolates:Making chocolates in your home is a moneymaking business. You just have to get the ingredients that are essential to make chocolates at home. After preparing the chocolates, pack them with fancy wrappers to add creativity and make them more attractive.
• Event management:It is a cost-effective business for people who are interested in organising different types of events and functions.
• Wedding consultant: In India, weddings are big events and take a lot of time. You can work as a wedding consultant to make things simpler and manage them for people who just don’t have the time to do it for themselves.
Apart from this there are many small-scale businesses that require low investment. Business opportunities in India are tremendous.
If you have any query regarding this Click Here