- Annual aggregate turnover for availing composition scheme increased to 1 Cr. (Special category states-75Lacs except J&K and UK)
- Composition scheme can be availed till 31.03.2018 by both- migrated and new tax payers.
- Persons providing exempt services but otherwise eligible for Composition Scheme can now avail the benefit.
- Relief from getting registered, if turnover less than 20 Lacs and dealer involved in inter-state taxable supplies.
- Quarterly returns (GSTR-1,2&3) from third quarter (Oct-Dec 2017) if turnover up to 1.5 Cr with quarterly payment of taxes from Quarter 4.
- GSTR-3B to be filed monthly till Dec 2017.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism on supply from
… Read more
- In order to ease the compliance burden of SME Sectors, following amendments has been recommended:
- Composition Scheme will be available up to the turnover of Rs. 1 Crore. Tax Rate for Composition Scheme will remain same at present level.
- Person with a turnover up to 1.5 Crore will be required to furnish the quarterly return instead of monthly return. Tax will also be required to be paid on Quarterly basis. Switchover will take place from 1st October.
- Returns from July to September’ 2017 will still be required to be filed on monthly basis.
- Big Tax Payers filing monthly basis who
… Read more