- Would head offices providing centralized HR, Finance and IT functions also need to raise invoices to its branch- Yes, if the head office and branches are distinct persons as specified in section 25(4), invoice is required to be issued and GST should also be paid.
- Where free replacement is provided to the customers without consideration under warranty, no GST is chargeable on such replacement. In such cases goods may be sent on delivery challan as provided in rule 55 of the CGST Rule, 2017
- How the invoicing should be done for free goods given along with sale so that corresponding
… Read more
- Services provided by the Central Government, State Government, Union territory or local authority to a person other than business entity, is exempted from GST. So, Property Tax, Water Tax, if collected by the RWA/Co-operative Society on behalf of the MCGM from individual flat owners, then GST is not leviable.
- Similarly, GST is not leviable on Non-Agricultural Tax, Electricity Charges etc, which are collected under other statutes from individual flat owners. However, if these charges are collected by the Society for generation of electricity by Society’s generator or to provide drinking water facility or any other service, then such charges collected
… Read more