- In order to ease the compliance burden of SME Sectors, following amendments has been recommended:
- Composition Scheme will be available up to the turnover of Rs. 1 Crore. Tax Rate for Composition Scheme will remain same at present level.
- Person with a turnover up to 1.5 Crore will be required to furnish the quarterly return instead of monthly return. Tax will also be required to be paid on Quarterly basis. Switchover will take place from 1st October.
- Returns from July to September’ 2017 will still be required to be filed on monthly basis.
- Big Tax Payers filing monthly basis who
Goods and Service Tax is an ambitious tax regime applicable from 1st of July 2017 made a number of indirect taxes subsumed into it. The government has now revealed the due dates for the payment of GST. The GST payment due date for general taxpayers is 20th of October.
All the registered taxpayers are required to make the payment of their taxes on GST Portal latest by the 20th of this october for a particular tax period. Taxpayers registered under composition scheme will have to pay GST only once every quarter.
GST Payment Due Date
- GST Payment due date (normal
GSTR-3B filling is under progress and the last date for GSTR-3B filling is 20 August 2017. Please find below the step by step guide on how to file GST Return-3B.
Step by step guide on how to file GST Return-3B
1. After login, select Return Dashboard
2. Select Financial Year 2017-18 and Month July. Click Search and Select GSTR-3B
3. Declare your liabilities and ITC claims in Section 3.1 and 4 respectively by clicking on the tiles and furnishing the required information. Transitional ITC cannot be claimed in GSTR 3B. It can be claimed only through TRANS 1 and TRANS … Read more
The first return of GST is here and is due for filing is 20th of August, 2017.
Points to remember for filing the first GST Return GSTR-3B.
- It is Mandatory to file GSTR-3B and there is no exemption from filing GSTR-3B even if no business is carried in the month of July’2017. NIL GSTR-3B is also to be filed mandatorily.
- GSTR-3B is the provisional return for the month of July’2017. Therefore all dealers who are required to file monthly returns under the GST Regime are required to file GSTR-3B. Composition dealers are required to file quarterly returns therefore dealers who