Some Important Clarifications Regarding Transportation Charges In The GST Regime
1- It is always better in the GST regime to declare the freight charges separately in the invoice as now services received from Goods Transport Agency ( GTA ) are attributable to liability of reverse charge at the rate of 5% . On these services the GTA has no liability of payment of taxes but the recipient of such services has to pay the tax at the rate of 5% on the freight charges claimed by the GTA and the recipient of such services can claim ITC of such tax … Read more
GSTR-3B filling is under progress and the last date for GSTR-3B filling is 20 August 2017. Please find below the step by step guide on how to file GST Return-3B.
Step by step guide on how to file GST Return-3B
1. After login, select Return Dashboard
2. Select Financial Year 2017-18 and Month July. Click Search and Select GSTR-3B
3. Declare your liabilities and ITC claims in Section 3.1 and 4 respectively by clicking on the tiles and furnishing the required information. Transitional ITC cannot be claimed in GSTR 3B. It can be claimed only through TRANS 1 and TRANS … Read more
The first return of GST is here and is due for filing is 20th of August, 2017.
Points to remember for filing the first GST Return GSTR-3B.
- It is Mandatory to file GSTR-3B and there is no exemption from filing GSTR-3B even if no business is carried in the month of July’2017. NIL GSTR-3B is also to be filed mandatorily.
- GSTR-3B is the provisional return for the month of July’2017. Therefore all dealers who are required to file monthly returns under the GST Regime are required to file GSTR-3B. Composition dealers are required to file quarterly returns therefore dealers who
… Read more