Financial and analytical support includes integration & analysis of information stored in financial systems and other critical data sources across the organization. We make use of techniques to determine the mission performance and monetary accountability information of an organization.
1. Evaluating whether the entity's current assets and investments are the best use of the entity's excess working capital, by looking at return on investment (ROI) and comparisons with other ways the company might utilize its cash flow (e.g., other possible investments, increased stock dividends, etc.).
2. Ratio analysis by calculating ratios such as gross turnover, total cost, gross margin, net profit, ratios of expenses with turnover, ratio of incomes with gross income etc. basis which monthly financial report and project analysis report are prepared.
3. Determining which products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit.
4. Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
5. Break-even analysis to determine what you need to sell, monthly or annually to cover your costs of doing business i.e. your break-even point.
6. Variance analysis to determine overall over-performance or under-performance for a particular reporting period. For each individual item, we assess its favorability by comparing actual costs and standard costs.
7. Measuring KPI's (Key performance indicators) to demonstrate how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives.
Cash flow management
One of the key components of keeping your business on course is to maintain a positive cash flow. A periodic analysis will help you determine whether your business generates enough cash to meet your obligations and how cash outflow compares with incoming revenues. A cash flow statement reports your business sources and uses of cash during a specified accounting period.
We encourage vendors to have the payment term similar as our client's payment window
Payments to be made within the vendor or supplier payment terms and the benefits of grace period are enjoyed
We encourage offering the small discount or bonus for early payments as it is often cost efficient as compared to manage the receivables account
We generate invoices quickly and providing multiple payment options like, online payments, ACH (Automated Clearing House) etc.
3. Credit Line
We help businesses to maintain minimum bank balances to avoid bank fees and charges and assist them in determining the best alternative to finance their working capital or business needs. Our experts also provide accurate set of financials to bankers, preparing reports required by bankers / financing companies.