2. The GST portal verifies the submitted details using the One Time Password (OTP).
3. You are expected to acknowledge the temporary reference number (TRN) sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail address through the GST REG-02 Form.
4. Fill up Part- B of the GST REG-01 form and mention the TRN. You need to attach all the necessary documents in this part. After submitting Part-B, you will receive the Application Reference Number (ARN) through an e-mail or SMS. It can be used later to track status of your application.
5. If you miss to fill any information or any other extra information is required, then you will receive GST REG-03. This is to be replied through the GST REG-04 form with all the additional information within seven working days of receiving the GST REG-03.
6. After submission of all the details through the above mentioned forms, you will receive GST REG-06, this contains the registration certificate issued for the principal place of business and other additional places of business. If there are several different business verticals within a single state, then, one has to file different and separate applications under GST REG-01 for each individual vertical.
*The authority may also reject your application if they find the details provided to be unsatisfactory. You will be informed about this in Form GST REG-05.
*If you are required to collect TCS or deduct TDS, you are required to submit an application through GST REG-07 for the same.
Documents required in the process of GST registration
Copy of PAN
Copy of Aadhaar
Business address proof (Electricity bill/ Rent agreement / Tax paid receipts / Municipal Khata copy)
Description of top 5 goods / services to be dealt in
The proof of constitution such as partnership deed / Memorandum of Association (MOA) / Articles of Association (AOA) / Certificate of Incorporation (COI).
Details of authorized signatory such as list of partners along with their address and identity proof in case of partnership firm or a list of directors with their address and identity proof in case of a company.
A cancelled cheque of your bank account showing the name of the account holder, IFSC code, MICR code and bank branch details
Board resolution or letter of authorization in respective cases of company and partnership firm.
With highly qualified & skilled professionals, we can assist you in a speedy GST registration process.